Support for learners with additional needs
We are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment and aim to make the most of every student’s learning opportunities.
We ensure that learners with disabilities or learning difficulties feel welcome and are supported throughout their time at New Directions College. We ensure that all our teaching locations and facilities are fully accessible.
We will provide additional support based on individual need and assessment of how we can best help. This may include:
- Teaching materials in a suitable format including digital, large print or audio
- Individual Learner Support Workers
- Accessible IT equipment
- Hearing Loops
- Resources for learners who are visually impaired
- Adaptations to resources for people with dyslexia
- Access arrangements for exams