Join our talented team of Colleagues at New Directions College
Due to recent growth, we have a number of vacancies available at New Directions College.
- Marketing & Publicity Officer (part time) £15,223 to £18,928 Per Year (actual) closing 3/10/21
- Tutor/Assessor for Early Years (full time) – Opening soon! If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Tutor/Assessor for Supporting Teaching & Learning (sessional) £21.23 to £28.76 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Tutor/Assessor for Digital Skills and Employability/Personal Development £21,153 to £25,608 Per Year, closing 3/10/21
- Tutor for ESOL (Entry Level to L1) (sessional) – Opening soon! If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in any of these vacancies, please click through to further information on the Reading Borough Council website or contact the relevant Curriculum Manager.
Read through our ‘About Us’ section on our website and download our Strategic Development Plan to get a better idea of who we are and where we are going.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tutors/Instructors/Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance and Learning Support Workers:
If you have experience of delivering or quality assuring learning for adults, or supporting adults in a learning environment, and are looking for your next challenge, consider joining New Directions College. The College offers a great working environment, corporate membership to the Society of Education and Training (SET), high quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension scheme. Our courses are delivered through blended learning models and so all of our staff often work from home as well as in community learning venues across Reading.
Business Support and Quality Officers:
Supporting the core functions of the College, our Business Support and Quality Officers are responsible for a range of tasks from enrolling learners, providing advice and guidance, liaising with a range of awarding organisations and managing additional learning support and exams.
Curriculum and Business Management:
Management roles at the College can vary and focus on delivering high quality education, growing and developing the College and working with employers and stakeholders to provide an outstanding service.
Volunteering and Work Experience
New Directions College is fortunate to offer a range of volunteering opportunities across the service. Our volunteers help our learners to fulfil their potential in the classroom and give invaluable support to learners on a wide range of courses including Maths, English, ESOL and Community Learning, working alongside professional tutors. Furthermore, we are able to provide additional opportunities across our business support functions.
If you are looking for a voluntary role and have a passion for helping others achieve, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Alessandra (Sandie) Mammone for more information at: email@example.com