Support for local businesses and employers
New Directions College is working with hundreds of businesses and employers across Reading and central Berkshire. We are able to offer a range of support services, that include:
- skills and training
- workforce development support and succession planning
- talent pipelines with our Traineeships and work experience programmes
- recruitment support – help filling vacancies
- response to redundancy – we support employers to provide support to their staff if they are at risk of redundancy
- apprenticeship delivery (see below for more information and click on our apprenticeships page)
- Kickstart funding
- training facilities, including a state of the art training kitchen
- Government funding support – advice and guidance about the latest government funding available to employers
Besmir Baxha – Apprenticeships and Vocational Curriculum Manager
email@example.com/07929 787 697
Apprenticeships available through New Directions College
Want to find out more?
You can also contact us using this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.