The Job Club was launched on the 14th January 2022, it’s located in the café area and it’s a free service.
The Job Club operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, in between 10am and 3pm, and it will give you the opportunity to:
- Find out about local job opportunities available
- Receive support applying for jobs
- Use the computers for job search for up to 2 hours
- Receive advice on interview techniques
- Receive tips to enhance your CV
- Find new ways to effectively job search
- Receive advice on developing your skills for work
Our aim is to provide information and advice to anyone over the age of 19 who is actively looking for: full or part-time employment, volunteering opportunities, Traineeships, Apprenticeships, further learning, work experience or work placement.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815 642764
Public Access to Computers
The College suite of computers are publicly available to our learners and members of the public who are seeking employment.
- Computers are available in blocks of two hours a day
- Telephone, photocopying, stationery, envelopes and postage services are also available
- Local vacancies are published and shared with our learners and service users.
- All latest vacancies, job fairs and details of the most used websites for job search are updated weekly and displayed on the job board in the café area.
Please read our Acceptable Use of ITC Policy and inform our Frontline Team if you wish to book your induction.