From Thursday 24th February 2022 the Government guidance for self-isolation has changed. The legal requirement for people who test positive for coronavirus to self-isolate has been removed, and regular asymptomatic testing is no longer advised.
Our latest safety protocols are:
- We advise everyone to get vaccinated and get a booster as soon as possible
- Do not attend College or your course in a community setting if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have any airborne infectious diseases, such as cold, flu, measles etc, and inform your Tutor or the College (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0345 842 0012) as soon as possible.
- Whilst at College/community setting the requirement of wearing face coverings will be one of personal choice.
- You should always follow good hygiene practice – use hand sanitiser and wipes whenever possible.
- Make sure there is appropriate ventilation in all learning environments.
- For the latest Government guidance on isolation and testing visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have any questions or concerns about how the College and our delivery partners are operating safely, please email Lisa Welch, Deputy Principal at email@example.com. We would like to thank everyone for their co-operation in these matters and we will keep our protocols updated as we receive further guidance.