We are looking forward to welcoming back our learners and service users for the start of term next week. In line with local and national COVID-19 guidance, New Directions College has updated and implemented our safety measures so that everyone can feel safe whilst they access our services.
Our latest safety protocols are:
- We advise everyone to get vaccinated and get a booster as soon as possible
- Do not attend College or your course in a community setting if you have covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive with or without symptoms on either a PCR/lateral flow test. Inform your Tutor or the College (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0345 842 0012) if you test positive as soon as possible.
- We recommend you conduct a lateral flow test in the morning before you are due to leave for College/community setting to ensure you have a clear result.
- Whilst at College/community setting you should wear a face covering unless medically exempt. This includes wearing a face covering in the classroom/learning environment.
- You should follow good hygiene practice at all times – use hand sanitiser and wipes whenever possible.
- Follow Government guidance on isolation and testing visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have any questions or concerns about how the College and our delivery partners are operating safely, please email Lisa Welch, Deputy Principal at email@example.com. We would like to thank everyone for their co-operation in these matters and we will keep our protocols updated as we receive further guidance.