Looking for Work?
If you are 25+ and not in work then our fully funded Stronger Together programme could be for you.
New Directions can offer you tailored support to help with your journey into work.
We can help you:
- Understand the job market and how to apply for jobs
- Develop skills to become job ready
- Improve confidence and motivation
We can offer a holistic service working with other local organisations to meet your needs. For more information or to book an appointment with an advisor contact Zeba Rao on 07976 154 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
If you are looking for work our Jobsearch room at New Directions South is available to you if you have completed a short induction.
- Computers for two hours a day (word-processing, Internet, e-mail and printing)
- Telephone, photocopying, stationery, envelopes and postage
- Vacancy Bulletins
- Careers Resources
To book your induction speak to one of our Frontline Team.
For a list of useful job search links follow the link here